Ready. Set. Write is a summer writing accountability blog hop set up by Jaime Morrow, Alison Miller,Katy Upperman, and Erin Funk. Every Monday post an update and link your check-in post to one of those blogs.
Goals from last week:
- Incorporate feedback from my Margie Lawson course on first chapters CHECK
- Prep a chapter submission for my critique group CHECK--And read critiques
- Work on a revision outline for another project-CHECK!*
Goals for this week:
- Tackle the middle chapters of my WIP and craft a new scene that pulls new elements together
- Work in feedback from critique group
- Potentially join a Savvy Authors plotting workshop to prep for Camp Nano/Savvy Authors bootcamp in July to fast draft a new novel (which is one of my summer goals, to either work on something new or revise an older project). So many decisions!
- Start reading The Truth About Alice for this week's Fierce Reads author tour on Friday
Biggest Challenge Faced This Week
Deciding how to fix plot issues. There is no one right answer, and every change has a domino effect.
Please check out the other blogs if you're participating. Otherwise, happy writing and reading this week!