|YABuccaneers Spring Writing Bootcamp|
Week Two Accomplishments:
Thanks to the Bootcamp Bingo this made it easy to see all I'd accomplished.
- My reader read through my AMELIA draft and I made all of the easy fixes, while *almost* finishing the larger plot tweak we discussed. These were new changes which my reader identified. I had to change a few scenes to strengthen an existing plot arc which then had a domino effect in subsequent chapters.
- I prepped my SUNSET SUMMER chapter submission for my critique group.
- Read 3 out of 4 critique group selections and commented.
- Attended bi-monthly RWA meeting.
- Gathered supplies for my Spring Fling charity auction basket.
Plan For This Week:
- #1 Above all: Complete AMELIA changes and send to agent.
- Read and comment on last critique.
- Attend critique group, set date for next month.
- Incorporate critique feedback into SUNSET SUMMER.
- Brainstorm plot points to complete SUNSET SUMMER (did not get to this last week).
- Plan out posts for A to Z blog challenge for April.
All right bootcampers, how did you do? If you're not in the bootcamp but working on writing, what are your goals for the week?